AXIL X-Pro Passive Earplug
--->These come with 2 sizes of both silicon and foam tips. They're great if you aren't sure which size you are.
We're always saying you need inner ear AND outer ear protection. Why is that? Noise reverberates and comes back at you several times, especially at indoor ranges. This leads to fatigue, or worse hearing damage if you're shooting targets for a couple of hours.
Typical earplugs protect your hearing, but they can be a hassle. Sometimes you need to hear and they block too much, so you have to take them out. They’re small and easily lost. They get deformed easily, they are hardly ever comfortable, and they seem to fall out more than they stay in your ear.
- push button to hear, push again to protect
- 19 dB SNR (single number rating) Open
- 30 dB SNR Closed
- includes silicon and foam plugs in 2 sizes - for all fits
- includes carrying case
- made from soft, hypoallergenic, medical grade polymer
- low profile design allows you to keep them in place while wearing a mask, helmet, hat, or while using a phone, headphones or supplemental hearing muffs
- washable and reusable